Are Your Kids Sometimes Hangry? Tired (tangry)? Let's Talk.
Did you know TLC offers Parent Education Toolkit Nights throughout the year for all TLC families? These programs are an outreach program designed to engage TLC parents in education and discussion about managing the big emotions and milestones of small people, while hopefully keeping your wits intact (and if your wits sometimes go missing, believe me, you're in good company).
You do not have to have attended a previous session to benefit from a later session. While all of our sessions will build on each other, it is not necessary to attend every Toolkit Night.
Upcoming Parent Toolkit Nights:
- Wednesday, October 18th, 2017: Challenging Behaviors Part 1: Expectations, Routines, and Schedules
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017: Kindergarten, Here We Come! (Please note this session is by invitation only for families of our next class of graduates).
- Thursday, January 25, 2018: Challenging Behaviors Part 2
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018: Challenging Behaviors Part 3
- Thursday, April 26, 2018: Challenging Behaviors Part 4
All Parent Toolkit Nights are 4:30 - 5:30 PM.
Childcare is provided to TLC students who are 8 weeks to 6 years old. Please let us know if you plan to attend and will need childcare so we can have adequate staffing. Call (303-776-7417), email, or sign up on-site to let us know if you're coming.
TLC's center-wide rules and an example of clear, consistent rules to help manage challenging behaviors.