How Can You Help TLC?
Fulfilling our Mission:
TLC is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All proceeds and gifts go towards fulfilling of our mission of serving children and families with high quality education and pediatric therapies.
All TLC children have access to a high-quality, nationally-recognized early education. Our commitment to them is reflected in the low student:teacher ratio in our classrooms and the excellent educational qualifications of our staff. Our classrooms reflect best-practices through a 6:4 ration of children with typical abilities to children with special needs, and over 25% of our children are in need of full or partial tuition assistance.
Our students with disabilities receive early childhood special education, speech, physical, and occupational therapies as part of their classroom experience. Children with disabilities from low-income families in the community receive therapeutic services at free or reduced-costs. TLC is the only local pediatric therapy center to accept Medicaid, which does not fully reimburse for the cost of services to children.
In order to provide our services to low-income families, we rely on individual gifts, foundation and charitable trust grants, and corporate sponsorships. Our regular program fees do not cover the costs of providing high-quality education and health services from the most highly-qualified staff to low-income families.
You can help us continue to fulfill the goals of our mission, and to serve more children in-need. We rely on the support of individuals like you, on foundations, and on businesses who share our goal of helping each child reach their highest potential.
Donate a tree to the Christmas Tree Festival:
All proceeds from TLC's 35th Annual Christmas Tree Festival (December 3rd & 4th, 2016) benefit our programs, children, and families. Help make this even extra-special by donating a tree for raffle. All trees are artificial, and some donors substitute wreaths, sleighs, and other clever items for trees. Each tree is "decorated" with items worth a minimum of $150.00, and can be themed to whatever you desire: baking supplies, sports teams, coffee addictions, Star Wars, Pixar movies, tools, Santa paraphernalia... you name it! (But no liquor allowed on a raffle tree).
To learn more, download a tree donation form, or email our Events Coordinator, Michelle, at email@example.com
Here are some more ways you can help:
- Donate directly and securely to TLC through Colorado Gives, a program of the Community First Foundation. Gifts can be donated throughout the year.
- Donate on Colorado Gives Day: join all of Colorado in raising money for worthy charities by donating to TLC on Colorado Gives Day. All donations go through ColoradoGives.org, and can be pre-scheduled.
- Download Shoparoo to your iPhone or Android device, and earn money for TLC each time you snap a photo of a grocery receipt.
- Purchase a re-loadable King Soopers card. King Soopers gives a percentage of every purchase made on the card back to TLC. Pick up a re-loadable card at the TLC front desk for $5.00
- Shop through Amazon Smile. A percentage of each purchase made at Amazon Smile (exactly the same as regular Amazon) goes back to TLC when you enter our legal name, The Tiny Tim Center, Inc. as your charity of choice.
- Sponsor a TLC fundraising event
- Donate a Christmas Tree to our Christmas Tree Festival.
- Donate a door prize or auction item to our Tree Festival or Derby Party.
Thank you so much to each and every one of our supporters! TLC has been a Boulder County institution since 1956 because of the generous support we receive from our community.