Tour our Preschool Classrooms
TLC preschool classrooms offer year-round, half-day programs for two, three, and five days a week. Our Longmont preschool classrooms are fully inclusive, so children with typical abilities and special needs learn side-by-side. Each child is prepared for kindergarten-readiness using the Creative Curriculum, Storybook Journey, Zoophonics, Handwriting Without Tears, and Project Based Learning STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) lessons.
TLC Offers Individualized Learning for Each Child:
Preparing children for success, in kindergarten and beyond, is our focus. We accomplish this by uniquely offering:
- Small class sizes that do not exceed 12 children.
- An optimal teacher:student ratio to ensure each child’s learning is individualized. TLC has one of the lowest teacher:student ratios in state.
- Highly experienced and educated teachers, a majority with master’s degrees.
- Research-based curriculum tailored to each individual learner in coordination with a team of teachers, teaching aides, and therapists involved in classroom activities.
- A diverse and inclusive learning environment where children with all skills and abilities are supported and encouraged.
Children graduate from TLC ready for kindergarten, full of confidence, instilled with a sense of community and a lifelong love for learning.
To learn more about TLC preschool classrooms, visit our preschool programs information page.