Volunteer for TLC
TLC is always grateful to our volunteers who help us meet our mission of assisting each child in reaching his or her potential. The time and talents provided by each volunteer provide the foundation for our fiscal well-being and the future of TLC!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Clerical support
- Event Committee (contact Michelle Henry at MBaker@LearningWithTLC.org for more information on volunteer opportunities related to our special events)
- Indoor/Outdoor building repairs
- Bulk mailing assistance
- Sewing & quilt-making
- Writing newsletter & blog articles
- Other support to children's curriculum and learning.
Logging Volunteer Hours:
It is important that we document the hours that our volunteers complete, so that we can report them in our Annual Report as well as to Foothills United Way, the City of Longmont, and our corporate and foundation funders. Hours can be logged by e-mailing the recorded hours to Dave at DSwenson@LearningWithTLC.org, or completing the volunteer log that is kept on-site at TLC.
How to Become a Volunteer:
If you or your company are interested in becoming TLC volunteers, please contact Dave Swenson, our Administrative Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator for more information at: (303) 776-7417 ext 100, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org